Rubber Coated Ramps for Steel Tracks
Our rubber coated ramps for steel tracks have a profile depth of 120mm and are available in widths up to 720mm and can take a maximum capacity of up to a huge 26,300kg! They come with an industrial strength rubber coating which provides long lasting grip for machines such as steel rollers and plant vehicles.
Our extensive selection will work with almost all construction machines, as their solid aluminum internal design structure is designed to offer incredible strength and durability for long and frequent use in all situations.
The Ramp Factory rubber coated ramps for steel tracks features include:
- 4 Different Connection Options Available
- Capacities Up to 26,300kg available
- Lengths from 1000mm to 5500mm available
- Widths up to 720mm available
- Bespoke vehicle ramps built to customers requirements/designs
- Ramps lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety
- Guidelines Fully TUV Certified Tested to 200% loading capacity
- Angled foot which allows for smooth access onto the ramp when using wheels or tracks
- Available only without edges
Nylon Handles are available to increase manual handling in any way safety of heavy duty ramps, please contact us for a quote.