TRP150/50 Aluminium Loading Ramps (5000mmx400mmx3435kg)
5000mm length, 400mm width and a profile height of 150mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 3435kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/320mm.
Contact our customer services team for custom built orders.
Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP150 Series core profile thickness is 150mm. The TRP150 Series has a width of 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 3435kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP150 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Fully TUV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||150|
|Max Load Height (mm)||1500|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1350|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||53.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||107|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||320|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||2575|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||2945|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||3435|
|Usable Width (mm)||340|