The Ramp Factory wheelchair ramps for semi-permanent use have been carefully designed and made from adjustable and fully modular sections. They come with a 2-year guarantee and are offered at competitive prices. As they are only semi-permanent, they do not need to comply with building regulations (Part M or Part K). The assembling of our modular ramps can be done by any competent DIYer and we supply full installation instructions. All instructions and a video for assembling the system can be found here.
Our narrower version is perfect for private properties to assist with making them wheelchair accessible. They can also be supplied for more public places like care homes, schools and doctors’ surgeries. As they are semi-permanent, they do not need to comply with building regulations and can also be dismantled and used elsewhere.
The wider versions are ideal to be used with the public and commercial buildings. The systems can support 200kg or 400kg per square meter meaning they can be made to take higher than the standard weight capacity provided (200kg).
Please note this ramps system is not available for Northern Ireland. Please take a look at our galvanised steel modular ramp systems.
Modular Wheelchair Ramp Features Include:
- Fully modular design that can be adapted and changed easily
- Designed to fit right up to the door
- Long life anodised aluminium prevents rusting
- High capacity construction Available in 900mm and 1300mm internal usable widths.
- Can be used with or without handrails.
- Customised powder coated handrails available
- Up to 1300mm in height as standard Up to 400kg/m capacity
- 5 Year guarantee