The Ramp Factory folding ramps aren’t just suitable for Motorbikes. They are also perfect for wheeled garden machinery, ATV’s, quad bikes and ride-on equipment up to 680kg. They help load your machinery at and are available at competitive prices.
The ramps are curved and feature a rest on connection to provide improved ground clearance for added safety. All of our Motorbike Ramps come with connection straps supplied for each individual ramp purchased. The cut-out surfaces provide improved grip, and all of these ramps fold up to ensure easier handling and storage.
We have a range of folding loading ramps with a 'bar grip' or cut-out/perforated grip surface to improve grip and safety. They are produced with lightweight aluminium and are robot welded for a solid, durable construction. One huge benefit of our folding ramps single and paired ramps is that they are easy to handle and store away.
Our folding ramps are available in various lengths available to suit your needs. No matter what size your motorbike or how frequently you use your loading ramp; we will have the right motorcycle ramp for you.
Our Black Widow range is intended to take bikes up to 680kg using aircraft grade aluminium and robot welded for solid, durable construction. This is also available in a 3-part kit which allows you space to ride up the ramp while on your bike. All versions of this range come with a perforated surface for extra grip and an angled foot end which gives a smooth loading transition.
Motorcycle Ramp Features Include:
- Incredible non-slip surface Folding
- Ramp Design for easy storage and transport
- Lie flat for easy storage when not being used
- Up to 680kg capacity
- Manufactured from lightweight aircraft grade aluminium (type 6005A)
- Robot Welded for Solid, Strong and Durable Construction
- Smooth access onto the motorcycle ramps and bike ramps
- Lightweight for easy handling and compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines
- Please note NOT suitable for tracked machine