Aluminium Loading Ramp (3000x400x4500kg)
3000mm length, 400mm width and a profile height of 115mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 4500kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/320mm.Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling plant ramps, the TRP116L has a core profile thickness of 115mm. Their width is 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 4500kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps and mini digger ramps.
With a width of 400mm, a minimum track width of 200mm is recommended, the maximum track width of 320mm should not be exceeded.
These ramps are not designed for use over 30% gradient.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||115|
|Max Load Height||900|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||750|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||24.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||49|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||320|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||2500|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||3000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||4500|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more