Aluminium Loading Ramps (3000x510)
Aluminum loading ramps from The Ramp Factory are 3000mm long, 510mm wide, and have a profile height of 160mm. There is a maximum loading capacity of 12650kg on these ramps, making them ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. They are constructed from durable aluminum, making them lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They feature a non-slip loading surface to ensure safe loading and unloading. They are also easy to install and store. Please note these ramps require a minimum track or tyre width of 400mm.
In order to meet the individual or professional needs of our customers, The Ramp Factory offers a wide selection of loading ramps. The Ramp Factory's ramps are designed to be durable, lightweight and easy to use. They are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any application. The ramps are also competitively priced and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
The TRP160/30LTRP Series core profile thickness is 160mm and has a width of 510mm. They feature a capacity of up to 12.650kg and are ideally suited for use with rubber tracked excavators, as plant ramps, digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP160/30LTRP series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 400mm.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||160|
|Max Load Height||900|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||750|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||46,5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||93|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||400|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||510|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||6,325|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||8,435|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||12,650|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more