Heavy Duty Loading Ramps for Steel Tracks (1000mm x 450mm x 50,000kg)
1000mm long, 450mm wide and a profile height of 130mm. This ramp includes a maximum capacity of 50,000kg, and is ideal for use as a plant ramp, digger ramp and for tele-handlers.
Contact our customer services team for custom built orders.
Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
Our heaviest duty ramps, designed to carry steel tracked vehicles and equipment. The Ramp Factory range of steel tracked ramps' core profile thickness is 130mm. Available 450mm wide, these ramps feature no external welds and offer a capacity of up to 50,000kg. They are ideal for use as industrial plant ramps and as heavy duty as commercial ramps.
- Flat top with no external welds
- On capacities over 20,000kg only Bottom Hook Connection or Tube Connection possible
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Fully TUV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||130|
|Max Load Height||300|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||150|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||32|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more