Aluminium Loading Ramps (2500x400x3800kg)
2500mm length, 400mm width and a profile height of 100mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 3800kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/320mm.Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
The TRP101L Series core profile thickness is 100mm and have a width of 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 3800kg and are ideal for use as car ramps or lightweight plant ramps. The TRP101L Series has a minimum width of tracks/wheels is 200mm.
These Ramps are designed for use at a 30% gradient.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||100|
|Max Load Height (mm)||750|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||600|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||19|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||38|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||320|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||2500|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||3020|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||3800|