Aluminium Loading Ramps (4500x360x2750kg)
4500mm length, 360mm width and a profile height of 125mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 2750kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/360mm.
Contact our customer services team for custom built orders.
Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
One of our best selling plant ramps, the TRP126 has a core profile thickness of 125mm. Their width is 360mm. They feature a capacity of up to 2750kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps and mini digger ramps.
On the TRP126 Series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 200mm and these ramps are not designed for use over 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||125|
|Max Load Height (mm)||1350|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1200|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||37|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||74|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||280|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||1965|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||2290|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||2750|