Aluminium Loading Ramps (4500x480)
Aluminum loading ramps from The Ramp Factory are 4500mm long, 460mm wide, and have a 140mm profile height. There is a maximum loading capacity of 2770kg on these ramps, making them ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. They are constructed from durable aluminum, making them lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They feature a non-slip loading surface to ensure safe loading and unloading. They are also easy to install and store. Please note these ramps require a minimum/maximum track or tyre width of 200mm/380mm.
In order to meet the individual or professional needs of our customers, The Ramp Factory offers a wide selection of loading ramps. The Ramp Factory's ramps are designed to be durable, lightweight and easy to use. They are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any application. The ramps are also competitively priced and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP140L Series has a core profile thickness of 140mm. The TRP140L Series has a width of 460mm, feature a capacity of up to 3325kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP140L series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 200mm. These ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||140|
|Max Load Height||1350|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1200|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||48|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||96|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||380|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||2375|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||2770|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||3325|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more