Aluminium Loading Ramps (2500x460)
Aluminum loading ramps from The Ramp Factory, 460mm wide x 2500mm long, with a 150mm profile thickness. There is a maximum loading capacity of 10,000kg on these ramps, making them ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. They are constructed from durable aluminum, making them lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They feature a non-slip loading surface to ensure safe loading and unloading. They are also easy to install and store. Please note the minimum track width is 300mm.
In order to meet the individual or professional needs of our customers, The Ramp Factory offers a wide selection of loading ramps. The Ramp Factory's ramps are designed to be durable, lightweight and easy to use. They are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any application. The ramps are also competitively priced and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP150 Series core profile thickness is 150mm. The TRP150 Series has a width of 460mm. They feature a capacity of up to 10000kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP150T series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||150|
|Max Load Height||750|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||600|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||34,5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||69|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||300|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||6,870|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||10,000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||10,000|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more