Aluminium Loading Ramps (5000x510x4800kg)
5000mm length, 530mm width and a profile height of 400mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 4788kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/430mm.
Contact our customer services team for custom built orders.
Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling heavy duty plant ramps, the TRP170 Series core profile thickness is 170mm.
At 530mm these ramps are over half a metre wide, feature a capacity of up to 4788kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, digger ramps and tele-handlers.
On the TRP170 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 400mm.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||170|
|Max Load Height (mm)||1500|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1350|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||77|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||144|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||430|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||3600|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||4110|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||4800|