Car Loading Ramps (4000x315x604kg)
4000mm length, 315mm width and a profile height of 40mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 604kg, ideally suited for access with a low load height. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. These are an ideal solution for loading vehicles with low ground clearance onto steps or up kerbs/steep drives.Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
At only 40mm thick the TRP40 Series is a super thin and lightweight aluminium ramp ideally suited for customers with a low load height. Perfect for loading cars with low ground clearance onto low steps or up kerbs/steep driveways.
- These ramps are available only without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the Rest on Connection.
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks.
- Fully TÜV certified
For assistance in specifying or current pricing please call the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||55|
|Max Load Height||600|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||25.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||51|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 500mm (kg)||609|
|Capacity Wheelbase 750mm (kg)||656|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||711|
|External Width (mm)||315|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more