Aluminium Loading Ramps (2000x300)
Aluminum loading ramps from The Ramp Factory, 2000mm length, 300mm width and a profile height of 75mm. There is a maximum loading capacity of 3500kg on these ramps, making them ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. They are constructed from durable aluminum, making them lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They feature a non-slip loading surface to ensure safe loading and unloading. They are also easy to install and store. Please note these ramps require a minimum or maximum track or tyre width of 150mm/220mm..
In order to meet the individual or professional needs of our customers, The Ramp Factory offers a wide selection of loading ramps. The Ramp Factory's ramps are designed to be durable, lightweight and easy to use. They are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any application. The ramps are also competitively priced and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
The TRP76 Series has a core profile thickness of 75mm and a width of 300mm. On the TRP76 Series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 150mm and max. track width should not exceed 220mm.
They feature a capacity of up to 3500kg and are ideal for use on car transporters and trailers.
Designed for a maximum gradient of 30%
- These ramps are available both with and without edges, the default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||75|
|Max Load Height||600|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||450|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||14|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||28|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||150|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||220|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||3500|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||3500|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||3500|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more