Aluminium Loading Ramps (4500x300x830kg)
4500mm length, 300mm width and a profile height of 75mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 830kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 150mm/220mm.
Contact our customer services team for custom built orders.
Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
The TRP74 Series has a core profile thickness is 75mm and a width of 300mm. On the TRP74 Series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 150mm.
They feature a capacity of up to 830kg and are ideal for use as car ramps or lightweight plant ramps.
Designed for a maximum gradient of 30%
- These ramps are available both with and without edges, the default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||75|
|Max Load Height (mm)||1350|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1200|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||25,5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||51|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||150|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||220|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||710|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1250mm (kg)||770|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||830|