Aluminium Loading Ramps (2500x580x14000kg)
2500mm length, 580mm width and a profile height of 200mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 14000kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 300mm/480mm.Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
The TRP201 Series core profile thickness is 200mm.
At 580mm these ramps are over half a metre wide, feature a capacity of up to 14000kg and are ideal for use as industrial plant ramps and as heavy duty commercial ramps.
On the TRP201 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges.
- Four different connection options
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks.
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||200|
|Max Load Height (mm)||750|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||600|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||51|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||102|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||300|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||480|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||14000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||14000|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||14000|