Aluminium Loading Ramps (3000x480x7000kg)
3000mm length, 460mm width and a profile height of 140mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 7000kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/380mm.Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP140L Series has a core profile thickness of 140mm. The TRP140L Series has a width of 460mm, feature a capacity of up to 7000kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, as digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP140L series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 200mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||140|
|Max Load Height||900|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||750|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||35.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||71|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||380|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||4155|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||5540|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||7000|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more