Aluminium Loading Ramps (3000x400x8000kg)
3000mm length, 400mm width and a profile height of 150mm . These ramps include a maximum capacity of 6000kg, ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. These ramps are made from aluminium, which makes them exceptionally thin and lightweight. Please note these ramps require a min/max track or tyre width of 200mm/320mm.Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP150 Series core profile thickness is 150mm. The TRP150 Series has a width of 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 6000kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP150 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||150|
|Max Load Height (mm)||900|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||750|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||35|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||70|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||320|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||5150|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||6870|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||8000|
|Usable Width (mm)||340|