Aluminium Loading Ramps (3500x400)
Aluminum loading ramps from The Ramp Factory are 3500mm length, 400mm width and a profile height of 150mm. There is a maximum loading capacity of 16,870kg on these ramps, making them ideal for loading plant machinery and vehicles. They are constructed from durable aluminum, making them lightweight and corrosion-resistant. They feature a non-slip loading surface to ensure safe loading and unloading. They are also easy to install and store. Please note these ramps require a minimum/maximum track or tyre width of 200mm/320mm.
In order to meet the individual or professional needs of our customers, The Ramp Factory offers a wide selection of loading ramps. The Ramp Factory's ramps are designed to be durable, lightweight and easy to use. They are available in a variety of sizes and styles to suit any application. The ramps are also competitively priced and backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
Capacity and price is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP150 Series core profile thickness is 150mm. The TRP150 Series has a width of 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 5890kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP150 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- Please note, the stated maximum weight capacities are only valid for vehicles where the weight is equally distributed – for vehicles where this is not the case, please contact us directly for assistance.
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||150|
|Max Load Height||1050|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||900|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||40.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||81|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||320|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||4120|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||5150|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||6870|
|Usable Width (mm)||340|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more