Aluminium Loading Ramps (3500x460x6870kg)
460mm wide x 3500mm long, with a 150mm profile thickness. Featuring a maximum capacity of 6870kg, this ramp is ideal for use as a plant ramp, digger ramp, or telehandler ramp. Please note the minimum track width is 300mm.
Custom built sizes are available on request. Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling medium to heavy duty plant ramp, the TRP150T Series core profile thickness is 150mm and has a central reinforcing bar. The TRP150T Series has a width of 460mm. They feature a capacity of up to 6870kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, for digger ramps and for tele-handlers.
On the TRP150T series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 300mm. These Ramps are not designed for use over a 30% gradient
- These ramps are available both with and without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
Useage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||150|
|Max Load Height (mm)||1050|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||900|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||43,5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||87|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||300|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||4,120|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||5,150|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||6,870|