Aluminium Loading Ramps (4000x400x3435kg)
400mm wide x 4000mm long with a 125mm profile thickness. Featuring a maximum capacity of 3435kg, this ramp is ideal for use as a plant ramp or mini digger ramp. Please note the minimum track width is 200mm.
Custom built sizes are available on request. Price and capacity stated is for the PAIR.
Some of our best selling plant ramps, the TRP126L has a core profile thickness of 125mm. Their width is 400mm. They feature a capacity of up to 3435kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps and mini digger ramps.
On the TRP126L Series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 200mm and these ramps are not designed for use over 30% gradient.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges.
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the Rest on Connection.
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks.
- Fully TÜV certified
Usage Guidelines and Safety Information for these ramps can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||125|
|Max Load Height (mm)||1200|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1050|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||36,5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||73|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||320|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1000mm (kg)||2290|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||2750|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||3435|