Aluminium Loading Ramps (4000x510x7200kg)
Some of our best selling heavy duty plant ramps, the TRP170 Series core profile thickness is 170mm.
At 530mm these ramps are over half a metre wide, feature a capacity of up to 6385kg and are ideal for use as plant ramps, digger ramps and tele-handlers.
On the TRP170 series the minimum width of tracks/wheels is 400mm.
- These ramps are available both with and without edges. The default is however without edges
- Four different connection options available, however the default connection is the rest on connection
- Custom load heights available
- All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
- Not suitable for solid wheels found on road surfacing machines - for this type of machinery please see the industrial ramps for steel tracks
- Fully TÜV certified
- Quotes for bespoke ramps can be supplied on request
Usage guidelines and safety information for our full vehicle ramp range can be found here.
|Default Connection||Rest On Connection|
|Height of Ramps Profile (mm)||170|
|Max Load Height||1200|
|Min. Load Height (mm)||1050|
|Weight per Ramp (kg)||58.5|
|Weight Per Pair (kg)||117|
|Minimum Track Width (mm)||200|
|Maximum Track Width (mm)||430|
|One Year Warranty||Yes|
|Connection Options Available||Yes|
|Easy to Fit||Yes|
|Not Solid Wheels||Yes|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1500mm (kg)||4800|
|Capacity Wheelbase 1750mm (kg)||5760|
|Capacity Wheelbase 2000mm (kg)||7200|
Which wheelchair ramp length? Use our ramp length calculator! Learn more